Sunday, May 15, 2005

Bizarre!

I just got back from Paris today to find my e-mail full of mysterious messages of German origin, about twenty or so, which I quickly deleted without opening. I don't know if that's ominous, but it's certainly weird.

The conference went well. I'll blog about it later. I'm a little tired now.

My cell phone number is expiring Tuesday and I'm not going to renew it since I hardly ever use the thing anymore. So cross that number out of your address books. 011.33.6.68.07.98.51 is NO LONGER VALID! We still have a cell phone however, Sylvain's cell number is 011.33.6.26.68.99.04 if you ever need to track us down when we're not home.

2 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

The german emails were a spam campaign related to an email 'worm' -- Apparently the websites were mostly right wing neo-nazis.

Galen

Tanya said...

When are they going to stop? Or do you know how I can make them stop? I'm still getting them every day!