Tanya, the plan on the hair was that the bridesmaids and groomswoman, etc. would have kind of a hair party and do each others hair. Jennifer, Rone', and I are having our hair done at 1pm. I can certainly make you an appointment, or your can join in the hair party. It's up to you. Just let me know if you need an appointment. As for the groom, groomsmen, and bridesman, they are on their own. Thanks. Janice.
Monday, May 2, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hmmm ... well now, I don't know. Are all the girls supposed to be wearing their hair some special way? If that's the case I should probably participate in the hair party with them. If not, I think I'd prefer a hair appointment since I'm not really very good at doing my own hair.
You're on my side, you can do whatever you want with it . . . within reason.
I don't think there was any plan to do everyone's hair the same - just to do each other's hair so no one has to do their own - which everyone thought was difficult. I guess the answer lies is how well Nicole and others can put up your hair :). Let me know if you want an appointment. My e-mail is malonejk@sbcglobal.net if you'd rather e-mail.
Okay, I guess I'll join in the fun then, of the hair party that is. It'll save me a few bucks for partying too!
I don't have enough hair to worry about.
Galen
I guess you're lucky . . . or something.
You probably won't have much hair trouble either Evan, though for slightly different reasons than Dad I suppose.
Exactly, being exceptionally talented, I am usually able to style my own hair . . . for better or worse.
Evan, this is a comment on something you wrote a little further up. It came to me the other day when I was already off the computer and just came back to me now. I don't know if it's a good sign that you're already talking about sides and you're not even married yet .... :)
By "side" I meant that you are standing on my side, during the wedding . . . that's all.
Post a Comment