Perhaps I brought this upon myself. I've been searching for something ominous to write about ever since I posted the theme on Friday.
This morning, I rode my bike to school. After locking it up, I made a quick trip to the credit union to get some quarters so we can do laundry this evening. I was walking back to my building when a bird swooped overhead into the saucer magnolia tree, and dropped some brown goo onto the back of my hand, and onto my pants.
I have a final this afternoon. I hope this doesn't bode ill. I may not have studied as much as I should.
I went across the street for lunch with my colleagues. Standing outside the deli waiting for the stragglers to come out, I stepped in some gum. It stuck to my shoe. It wasn't in quite the same melted state as another such blob I encountered in Japan more than a decade ago, but it was still annoying. Omens from below? I don't know. But, the final seems to have gone okay, so perhaps that isn't what is boded about.
Monday, May 16, 2005
A sign from above?
Posted by
Roy
at
7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Maybe you just need to pay more attention to where you are walking.
Post a Comment