My new skill is soon to be giving business English lessons. I start on Monday so I started reading up last night (novels aside for the moment!). Yesterday we just got two new urgent professional contracts. The lessons have to take place before the end of the month! One of the clients is the CEO of a pretty important business in Aubagne so Magali wanted me to do the lessons. The client is preparing for a business trip to Asia and doesn't want his company to look bad because of his poor English skills. I have five hours of class with him Monday afternoon and another five on Tuesday! After all that I'm going to have scrambled eggs for brains just in time to set off for my conference. I'll let you know whether I turn out to be competent or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you'll do just fine. It's more likely that after 5 hours his brains will be more scrambled than yours!
Thanks. You're probably right. I've just spent five hours this afternoon working up lesson plans and my brains seem to be fine though my body is a little tired!
Post a Comment