It's still sunny here this morning, but they were saying yesterday that we would have rain tonight. We'll see. Tourist season has started. There was one small ship on Sunday -- which didn't impact me since I wasn't downtown. Yesterday there were four big ones! But they looked small in comparison to my memory of what the oil tanker that visited a couple of weeks ago looked like! I think there are two big ships today.
I talked to Grandma Reva last night. It was much nicer here than in the Seattle area!
Today we have the Supreme Court in town for an oral argument. Then tomorrow is the beginning of the Judicial Conference (twice a year, usually) and annual Bar Convention. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor will be speaking at it, but I probably won't see her since I'll be hanging out at the office instead of at Centennial Hall where all the stuff is going on. My boss is the chair of the committee that plans judicial conferences and that committee works with the bar convention committee, so he's pleased that there are more people registered for this one than ever in the past. Anyway, today is likely to be busy, but the rest of the week will be pretty slow at the office.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Still Sunny
Posted by
Rone'
at
2:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment