Sunday, March 24, 2013

Exciting Day?

Where is everyone today? The hangout consisted of OK people and T, S & M from across the pond. Must have exciting plans to miss the (almost) b-day hangout with Tanya!

I'm contemplating yard work after lunch, in spite of the near freezing temps and 25-35 mph winds.

7 comments:

ket said...

I was sleeping in. Happy almost birthday to Tanya & Slyvain.

Roy said...

Sorry we missed it. Lydia woke up with some kind of stomach bug, so we spent the morning dealing with that and getting ready for visitors. Nicole's friend Megan and her two kids are here for a couple days.

ET said...

Ahhh ... the synchronized swimmer?

ET said...

I just got done walking Justice. It is sunny, fairly cold, and really windy. It would be nice (sunny and 40) if not for the wind.

mt San Francisco said...

Anwyl and Esther and I drove to Santa Cruz, leaving bright and early, for the reunion with Henry K....a lovely day, he has an inspiring house way back in the hills, with a view of the ocean, a lovely partner -- a painter who I liked a lot -- and a new-to-me, very sweet, Malamute. A happy day, all around, except for missing the hangout!

Tanya said...

I hope Lydia is feeling better.

Roy said...

Lydia stopped throwing up some time early Sunday afternoon. She's a pretty happy kid, so it's not obvious if she's still feeling ill, but she hasn't had much appetite at dinner the last two days, so I suspect it's lingering.