There are barriers to posting her own due to the use of 10-year-old technology, but it's still only a matter of time.
I should say that there was some filtering involved, but I was surprised at some of the results. She needs some coaching on holding the camera still while it's working: a lot of her shots come with motion blur because of this. But I think I'll stay away from deliberately influencing her perspective, for now.
3 comments:
Next she'll be posting her own.
Those are remarkable compositions for a 4 year old!
There are barriers to posting her own due to the use of 10-year-old technology, but it's still only a matter of time.
I should say that there was some filtering involved, but I was surprised at some of the results. She needs some coaching on holding the camera still while it's working: a lot of her shots come with motion blur because of this. But I think I'll stay away from deliberately influencing her perspective, for now.
Post a Comment