I guess I have three:
1. Publish an average of at least one post every two days on Nothing But Tromble. I'm happy to report I met this goal in 2013!
2. Get up-to-date on photo albums ASAP and then stay up-to-date on a monthly basis.
3. Go on a 45-minute to one-hour walk three times a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday) until the baby is born. I started today. Thursdays I'll go to Aqua Bike with my friend at least for January and hopefully for February as well. I decided to walk rather than try to finish up all the sessions on my Aqua Bike card. The reservation system and actually going to the pool several times a week are just too much of a hassle for me right now.
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
2014 Resolutions
Posted by
Tanya
at
7:06 AM
Labels: New Year's Resolution, Nothing but Tromble, T14, walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment