Sunday, January 26, 2014

Grandpa Pictured

Jenn and I stopped by to see grandpa this morning. Here is a picture I snapped of him.

8 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

He looks better than I thought he might.

Meredith Tromble said...

THANK YOU! I haven't connected with him at Grace yet.. Am going to try a different time today if I can squeeze it between classes. So nice to see his face and that he is, as Galen says, looking relatively okay.

Meredith Tromble said...

Any Janice recovery updates?

Meredith Tromble said...

Any Janice recovery updates?

Anonymous said...

She is doing much better. She is resting relatively comfortably at home, although probably starting to get a little restless. She had a good checkup with the surgeon, but will still be off work about 4 more weeks or so.

ET said...

I stopped by grace today at lunch. Well, at 11 I drove over there. Anyway, he was just getting going with PT (walking with the walker and two aides to keep him safe) when I got there. I talked to him a little bit, but I didn't want to be a distraction, so I headed back to the office.

He was walking Ok, but couldn't go that far without taking a break. I think he was going about 100 feet (give or take) at a stretch. Dr. Merrill was down there are was complimentary of his progress. I didn't talk to Dr Merrill or even introduce myself.

mt San Francisco said...

Glad to hear Dr. Merrill was there in person.

mt San Francisco said...

Wonderful to hear that Janice's recovery is coming along! Thanks for the update.