All my best intentions to be on a good exercise and work schedule, to keep working at getting things organized after the holidays and to find some new recipes to try were thwarted Friday morning by waking up to major pain in my back. Thursday evening, I went to my Aqua Bike class. I don't think I did anything out-of-the-ordinary at class, but I did notice general muscle soreness setting in as the evening went on, particularly in my calves and neck. The next morning, I woke up to back pain causing limited head, neck and arm movement. I don't know if the two things are related or if it's just a coincidence. But as a result, I pretty much slept all day Friday and didn't get any exam correcting done. Saturday morning, I was feeling a little better, so I sat down to work at the computer. After only a few minutes, I had to sneeze and got a super sharp pain all across the middle of my back that made it hard to breathe depending on my position. So much for work, I spent the next two hours lying down trying to get comfortable. The crisis eventually passed and I went back to just the basic pain. And that's how I still am now on Sunday afternoon. Now that the pain is down a little, it feels like something is pinched in my back. Heat on it and some stretching attempts help a little, but nothing works a miracle. Tylenol, the only thing I'm allowed to take, does absolutely nothing. If I'm not miraculously better tomorrow morning, I'll have to call the ostéopathe. I'm so thankful classes don't start up again until the 20th.
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment