Blackberry muffins for breakfast. Maëva has declared them "yucky" without even trying them, so she had a pink cupcake (very light on the pink side, it must take an incredible amount of red food coloring to actually get the cake to turn out pink after baking). Baby swimmers this morning as usual, but I didn't go in the pool. Maëva is no longer scared of the big slide:
She also seemed to be doing a little better today about lifting her head out of the water to take a breath and then putting it back in to swim some more. Traditional post-pool bakery stop. Brioche au sucre for Maëva. Pain aux raisins for me. Pizza for Sylvain. Relaxing at home before lunch. Post-lunch video for Maëva. She chose Strawberry Shortcake today. I did laundry and tidied up in the office while she watched. It's nice to have clutter-free space again. When she feel asleep on our bed, I turned off the TV, closed and shutters and laid down next to her for a nap, too. Afternoon snack time tea party. And now it's time to hang out . . .
During the hangout, I gave Rachel my auntly permission for her to open her birthday gift one day early. She already had a plan for her cupcake jewelry box: her earrings. Lydia seemed most interested in her sister's chocolates. Perhaps next year I'll just send boxes of birthday candy! Midnight came and went. Still no baby.
During the hangout, I gave Rachel my auntly permission for her to open her birthday gift one day early. She already had a plan for her cupcake jewelry box: her earrings. Lydia seemed most interested in her sister's chocolates. Perhaps next year I'll just send boxes of birthday candy! Midnight came and went. Still no baby.
1 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful morning! We are just waking up here at 11:30 our time so we have been pretty relaxed, too. Thinking of you and counting up...
Post a Comment