Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Uber Experiment

How do you get from DFW to Frisco?

Previously, on trips to Dallas, I drove down. My last trip to Dallas, I flew from Chicago with Andrea and Ashley (after a conference), and Andrea gave me a ride from Love Field to Frisco. Then, Kevin (formerly an Oklahoman, now a Texan) gave me a ride to the airport to fly back to Utah.

This time, I'm arriving at 9:40 a.m. How do I get to Frisco? I'm going to try Uber.

Previously, my Uber experiences include the flat tire in AZ event. And, Rusty in his first solo Uber ride, got in a little fender bender, although it wasn't a big deal.

My experience?

Relatively simple. Nice guy in Toyota Camry. Cheaper than rental car. Faster than rental car. Now, I just have to get back to the airport tomorrow!

1 comments:

mt San Francisco said...

At first I thought you wanted to get from Dallas to here! Darn.