Monday, July 3, 2017

It's Over 2


Yes – Tom & I are choosing to separate. No big drama, just seems we’ve contributed to each other what we can and going forward there are things we’d each like different that are better done separately. Having made the decision, perhaps the most poignant thing has been rediscovering how much we like each other and work well as friends. For the moment, we’re continuing to live together until he finds an apartment or I sell the house. I’m looking at possibly moving out of Juneau and have started some long-delayed clearance of stuff. Will likely have a few family-stuff questions for you as I go.

5 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Much love to you both!

Tanya said...

Thinking of you. Glad things are working out to your satisfaction.

ET said...

Hopefully, this isn't going to become a trend.

ket said...

I'm with you Evan - two is more than enough.

mt San Francisco said...

So glad a friendly feeling emerged with the clarity. Hugs to you both.