Oh, Friday. I got up early to make/answer work phone calls. I had a few minutes of down time between that endeavor and needing to check out and head to training.
Training ended a bit early; don't worry, we made it through the material. Then, I caught an uber to the Ontario airport. My flight back to SLC goes through Oakland. It might have been better to fly out of LAX. I don't know. I have less than an hour in Oakland, so I won't be making any social calls this time.
We have a couple hours before the flight is due to board. I'm torn between working on an outline for a presentation and just zoning out. I really need to get a draft of the presentation done this weekend, so I need to spend some time on that.
Talon is excited to get home. The air quality isn't very good out here. He was reluctant to fly, for fear of getting his white feathers brown with smog.
6 comments:
Waving at you from the Oakland Hills!
My flight out of Ontario is delayed. I thought I might get stuck ... err, have an unexpected chance to see people ... in Oakland, but I was told that they were holding all connections.
Made it back. Headed home - currently on the shuttle to get my car.
"Ran" this morning. Need to get back on a sleep schedule ... you know a schedule where I get some sleep.
That was nice -- and unexpected -- of them to hold connections -- glad you made it back safely and hope some sound zzzzzzzs are coming your way.
I don't think I was that late ... I actually don't know if they held my flight much at all. They didn't hold the boarding process ... They started without me despite me having A01 for that flight, as well.
Post a Comment