Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Living Room

At least there are still a couple of my things in there (not counting the pile of stuff on the floor that is to be relocated). There's the clock that I got in Baltimore. There's the piece of artwork from one of the Juneau artists. There's the tv. There's a book I got as a gift for speaking at a conference. I guess you could count the actual furniture, too, but they didn't bring in any furniture.

5 comments:

mt San Francisco said...

Is that the sofa you had in OKC? Everything looks different than I remember...maybe you got new furniture for the house.

ET said...

Different couch.

Galen Tromble said...

They put a fake plant on top of the book?

ET said...

They also put the book there.

Tanya said...

I was wondering about that rug and matching artwork when I saw them on the hangout this afternoon. Now, I have my answer.