Friday, August 9, 2019

Sixteen years

It's the one-thumb-up anniversary for Nicole and me. Happy anniversary, hon!


We probably won't make it to the two-thumbs-up one (528). We'll settle for months.

I bought a bouquet of flowers at the farmer's market yesterday. It's nice, but I suspect Nicole could have outdone it with the same wonderful variety of flowers. However, the year when I gave her the raw ingredients for an arrangement, it didn't go over well, and I had to bumble through it myself in the end.

The refrigerator that came with our house is nearly twice as old as our marriage. The sticker in the freezer says 1989. But this summer it is finally dying  Our chosen replacement is set to arrive tomorrow. Perhaps it will see us through the next sixteen years.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations! Love the photo!!

ET said...

That's a good run for a fridge.

Roy said...

It was Sub Zero, known for reliability.

ket said...

Happy Anniversary!

mt San Francisco said...

Wonderful pic! Looking forward to congratulating you in person soon.