Friday, January 1, 2021

Lascours Lockdown, Day 293

Happy New Year!

Low key start to the year today for me as something about our champagne, caviar qnd smoked salmon New Year's Eve meal apparently disagreed with me. It may have been the extremely potent rum I gave Sylvain for Christmas. I did manage to do yoga, though.

The girls played more Animal Crossing and were delighted to discover they had acquired enough currency to start getting their house built. They couldn't stop talking about it all day. Sometime during reading time this afternoon, Laureva discovered two euros fifty cents from the Tooth Fairy under her pillow.

The girls watched Scooby Doo in Mexico this afternoon. Then, while Maeva was webcamming with Rachel this evening, Laureva and I colored on their poster then played two rounds of Mistigri (the French version of Old Maid). We each won once.

While the girls ate their dinner, I started putting away Christmas decorations. After over a month, Tree has started to get quite droopy.

0 comments: