Monday, January 11th.
Tiger strikes again.
My day was spent teaching, or doing administrative tasks related to teaching. But no time for grading. Monday is my longest teaching day this semester with 6.5 hours of class between 10am and 7pm. I did take a break to watch an episode of West Wing with Sylvain over our late lunch. I discovered a downside to my new computer today: a problem with the webcam. This evening, my students could barely see me on the video feed. I had the same lighting set-up that worked last semester, but I was shrouded in darkness on screen. One student said it was kind of cool that I looked like batman talking in the shadows. For the first half of class, I turned on my phone flashlight and set it up shining on one side of my face. During a break midway through, I switched out floor desk lamps to a much brighter one which ultimately solved the problem.
Laureva wouldn't say much about school today. She insisted they did nothing. Maeva, however, thinks she did a good job on her history and geometry tests.
2 comments:
Is the new computer working out in other ways?
Otherwise, great. It's the same big size as my old one and runs much better.
Post a Comment