Sunday, March 21, 2021

Birthday Painting

All but one of my friends had other things going on last night, so Dianne was my only friend that showed up.  


When I got there, there were flowers on the table at my seat.  They were from Denny, the artist.  I've made a few masks for her.  I should have taken a picture with her.

I also had flowers from the Seattle Trombles yesterday. 

Tanya and the girls sent me a book, a set of Acrylic paint pens, and a set of brushes. 

Thursday at work, Amy gave me some fun quilt themed stuff (she was off on Friday).

Friday Brenda brought me 2 gift bags with beads, bubbles, a Minnie Mouse fan, chocolates, and maybe something I've forgotten (I left some of it at work).





3 comments:

Tanya said...

What a bloomin' birthday!

Rone' said...

Tanya, did you notice I figured out how to make the brushes stand up?

Tanya said...

Cool! I see that now. This morning, I only saw the top part of the message with the painting photos.