Late last month I moved a couple of blocks down the hill to an apartment building at the top of 12th St. It's the apartment below Tom's. Thomas and Carol McCabe were looking at coming home in February, the apartment opened up, and I had to choose before they knew for sure. They are now sounding more serious about arriving in April.
It's a different vibe than the house and I'm enjoying feeling less cocooned. I'm out walking more -- even in yesterday's blizzard and today's melting mush. I got some of my stuff back from Tom with extras tossed in so was able to be functional pretty quick -- bed, chair, desk, card table, shelves, basic kitchen things and a few less basic things. Filling out with a few things from Amazon after not finding much of anything locally. Living room furniture is lacking and possibly not required. Comfy chair is high on the list and looking unlikely for the moment.
Still targeting not accumulating too much stuff.
PO Box is the same. If anyone requires a non-PO Box address, let me know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment