The sounds a little shady, but I got a text yesterday from a guy named Alex who said to meet him in the parking lot at the big mall in Wheaton, sometime between 10 am and noon today. We'll get another message today 30 minutes before the actual time.
No, it's not a big drug deal or a hostage hand-off. At least I don't think it is. I think it's so he can load Zippy the Bolt onto his big semi-truck car carrier for the ride across country.
Zippy will be arriving in White Salmon on Monday, the day we're planning to leave here. Fortunately, we have Rob there to meet the truck and reclaim the car (I guess it is kind of like a hostage situation.)
Today's our last day before the movers come. I think we're in pretty good shape. Today I'll be looking for things that are the right size to finish off a number of mostly-filled boxes and taping them up, and I'll be moving things around to get more boxes into fewer spaces to make it easier to keep track of things during the loading process.
I don't think there are any hidden closets we've forgotten about. That's what I have nightmares about!
3 comments:
Happy final day of packing!
If you don't know it's there, it's probably not full of important things.
Sounds like expert packing! Hope it all goes smoothly.
Post a Comment