Tuesday morning, I awoke in my own bed, but at least a half hour earlier than planned. After the younger kids left for school, a worker arrived from Sound Seismic to start on our garage. We decided to anchor the rear wall to the foundation, since it's no longer resting on it. We hadn't been expecting him until ten, but he didn't finish working until after three, so it's probably good that he started early.
When the kids came home from school, Eric fell and skinned his knees a little, so he didn't want to go to Spanish class. Nicole relented, and I put some bandaids on him. He cheered up after a snack.
Rachel and I had made a plan to meet at the bookstore around 4:30. She walked there from the bus. I was going to ride the bike, but Nicole suggested I could pick up Lydia and Colin from Spanish, too, so I took the car. We found something like what we were looking for, after browsing for a while, and made it to La Casita Feliz more or less on time.
The rest of the evening, there was dinner, some reading, makeshift basketball with Eric. Colin finished a book and then checked on his sales on Roblox. Two more people have purchased his "I axolotl questions" virtual t-shirt, earning him a small income of Robux.
For reading time we have begun Prydain book four, Taran Wanderer. Taran had his horse stolen, and regained it with tact, plus got a glimpse of how the other half lives. Colin wanted me to keep reading, but it was already well past bedtime.
3 comments:
Love the t-shirt idea!
Virtual t-shirt? I'm lost.
In Roblox, I guess there's a store where users can dress up their avatars, and apparently other users can add items to the store and get a commission when they're sold. Colin showed me his shirt when I asked, but I haven't otherwise seen it in action.
Post a Comment