Coming at us from the southwest. They've had hail, some tornadoes over open land, and really high winds -- which snapped power poles, although I didn't hear exactly where. Should be a fun evening! The dogs are getting very clingy. I think it is about an hour out from Norman, so hitting shortly after sunset. Stay tuned!
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First test for the new roof? Stay safe.
Started raining about 7:45. Power went off just before 8, which was when the main storm was supposed to hit. We were bombarded by hail, but I think at my house it was only about marble sized, although there were some large marbles too. I don't think we had golf balls, although I heard on the radio that there were some tennis ball size in Norman. Power just came back on at 1:41 am. It was making something beep which freaked out all 3 dogs. Now to try and go back to sleep@
The power was off and on all night.its off again now that it's time to get up and get ready for work. I have no idea how widespread. I really would like to listen to the news. But I guess I better get dressed and get ready to go.
Post a Comment