Monday night, no one invited me to dinner (I didn't ask anyone, either), so I set out, solo, in search of food. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I didn't want anyplace too crowded or noisy.
I bypassed a sushi place, but ducked into one of the first places I saw. It was a pizza place called Irianna's. I thought it might be someone's name, but it seemed to be an odd concoction of Lake Erie (Iri) and Anna. At least that is what the menus said.
I ordered a small hawaiian pizza. It was pretty good. It could have cooked a minute or two longer, but I generally feel that way about food (the eggs they served at breakfast at the conference SHOULD have been cooked longer). The sauce was very good. Another complaint is that they just put the whole slices of canadian bacon on it ... I prefer when it is cut prior to pizza assembly.
Anyway ... moving on ... the atmosphere was nice. It was relatively busy, with both dine in and delivery orders. However, it wasn't frenetic or loud. The wait staff was appropriately chatty and attentive. And, that's basically all I have to say about it.
2 comments:
Do you eat sushi?
No.
Post a Comment