Monday, October 7, 2013

Tatie Temptations

We had heard there wew pumpkin flavored M&M's. We also heard they were only available at Target. We haven't been to Target because we have to go to Walmart for Andrew's yogurt. So ... we had yet to prochure any of the pumpkin flavor ... until today.

Lisa (at work) said she was going to run over to Target. She was telling me because she was supposed to be printing and binding a report for me today, although that never happened (not her or my fault). So, being a quick-witted fellow, I kindly asked that she pick me up a couple bags. And, half an hour (or so, I wasn't watching the clock) later ... VOILA!!!

T - you can pick up your bag the next time you visit!

11 comments:

Janice said...

are they yummy???

ET said...

They aren't my favorite, but pumpkin isn't my thing. I could see the appeal to those who are pumpkin fans, though.

Galen Tromble said...

Now, that's good delegation!

ET said...

Ha ha ... generally my work delegation is less successful than that endeavor.

Tanya said...

Wow! Pumpkin Pie Spice and Candy Corn M&Ms!! And surely there will be other cool new flavors out between now and Christmas . . .

Janice said...

I tried to buy some yesterday at Moore and Norman Target's and they are all sold out!! I told them if they were going to be the exclusive retailer, they should do a better job with their inventory management!

ET said...

What did they say?

Janice said...

He said: yes, I was looking for them too and I couldn't find them either.

ET said...

Helpful.

ET said...

We went to Target yesterday, and I didn't see them. However, I also didn't go searching for them or look at any holiday-related stuff.

Janice said...

We went to one in Yukon on Saturday and they didn't have them either. He said they get shipments on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. But I went to the Norman one last Friday and they still didn't have any. If you find them, please buy me 3 bags :). I'll pay you back :).