Saturday, December 14, 2013

Scary Santa

Maëva is still scared of Santa this year, so I had to be in the picture as well:

Last year, we were still able to get okay photos. This year, however, you can really tell that she was terrified. Now, however, when she looks at the photo, she is happy to see Santa and when I ask her if she had fun when we sent to see Santa, she says yes. Kids.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Y'all are very cute. I saw something on the web this week where these kids had taken pics with Santa every year for something like 34 years. First it was just one boy, then a couple years later, both boys, and every year, no matter how big, they did the pictures. Then towards the end, one has a baby with them, and in the final picture it is the two boys with three babies. It was really cute.

Tanya said...

Sounds like a nice tradition.

Rone' said...

Andrew and Lucas were very brave when I took them. On the drive there, I had talked to Andrew and asked if he would help Lucas go up and sit on Santa's lap. He said he would. But his first question about it all was: "You mean he's real?!"