We had a blast at the lake with the boys last week. In June, with life jackets, they were scared to let go of us in shallow water. Now, they jump into 30ft water (with life jackets), ride the inner tubes FAST, and Andrew kneeboards. Lucas caught his first fish, a Sun Fish, after catching his first anything, a turtle. Jennifer joined us on Saturday to see all the tricks the boys can do. I took some video, but it is pretty blurry, so I'll just provide some pictures.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Fun at the Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun. Are you going to bring the boat with you to Utah?
Have you checked out the available lakes? ZERO! Only a few resevoirs that don't seem to allow boating. I guess they don't want pee in the water supply. There were some very funny pee stories from the week too, but I decided they should not be posted as they might hurt someone's job opportunities 20 years from now when the potential employers research the candidates!
Correction...it looks like you can put your boat in the resevoirs...looking better!
Post a Comment