Jenn and I went bike riding along the Oklahoma River this morning. We went west from the same starting point, over to Lake Overholser. We did an out and back, and we put in 24 miles at about a 14 mph clip.
Then, I went to work and Jenn went out to the lake (Thunderbird), where Janice, Randy, and the boys had been for a while.
Lucas and Andrew's hair is bleached out a bit from the sun. Lucas isn't blond, but it is significantly lighter on the top than elsewhere. They both look big(ger).
I asked Lucas if he grew while we were away. He said "Nope. I'm still 3. But, I'll be 4 soon."
Andrew is apparently swimming well with a life jacket, now. He is also a proficient knee boarder, and both boys are good tubers.
2 comments:
Really? A potato is a good tuber.
Yeah ... thought about that.
Post a Comment