Sent Jenn to work early. How early? I don't know. I wasn't up. Neither were the boys.
The boys got up around 7. Lucas was up first. I was up soon thereafter. Andrew not long after. Cereal for breakfast, then out and about.
Gourmet Donut for donuts. Over to Andrew's Park. Donuts gone. Three trains. Playground. Only kids there. Grandma!
We all went to Walmart. Andrew drove one cart. Lucas drove Andrew bananas. Mom and Andrew tried to leave Lucas and me, but we caught them outside. Lucas wanted to go with them, not me.
Home. Workout. Lunch. Rest. Gear up. Pick up Jenn in Midwest City. Drive to NW OKC. Ride around Lake Hefner twice, and then a bonus out and back along the east side of the lake. 24 miles.
The path around is in fairly good shape. However, there are an insufferable number of stop signs on the bike path for all the intersections.
One interesting thing is that there is a dam/dike on the north side of the lake that is probably 30 to 50 feet higher than the ground north of the lake. It is crazy. I didn't realize the typography was like that.
5 comments:
Fun is such a subjective concept . . .
Whoops ... topography. What is typography? And why does my phone keep changing to it?
Typography is what LaTeX does for you.
Ok. I like latex.
No Evan - that's Spandex!
Post a Comment