A bit of backposting as I just got these party photos uploaded to the computer.
Maëva's birthday party with friends was on Saturday, July 22 from 2 to 5pm. As there were going to be 14 guests, I decided to organize the party like the end-of-year fair at Maëva's school with the kids rotating around between five different games. I also requested help: Sylvain, Marie-Elisabeth, five parents, Marius and Céleste were all on hand to help out. I got up Saturday at the usual time, 7am, and between cake baking, activity prep and set up, I worked straight through until 1pm! Soon it was party time. Maëva had decided on a princes and princesses at the beach theme and asked all her friends to come dressed appropriately, which they all did. At the party store, we found Hawaiian "grass" skirt costumes for Maëva and Laureva.
When everyone had filled in their flowers, it was piñata time! Maëva's favorite animal is the flamingo (it's pink!) and we managed to find a flamingo piñata. Score! We also got flamingo napkins and paper cups.
1 comments:
Looks like an epic party. And pretty cool that you were able to keep the 14 other kids out of the pictures!
Post a Comment