Last night, Lucas was so tired at 9 p.m. that he said he was going to go to sleep. For Lucas, going to sleep instead of talking for 30-45 minutes is a big deal. He slept until 7:30, which is another sign of his fatigue.
Tonight, I put the boys in bed, and went downstairs to start laundry because Andrew doesn't have any clean socks for tomorrow. When I returned 10 minutes later, I found both boys asleep. Given that today feels like two days and this weekend a whole week, I'm not surprised.
Today: up 7:30'ish. Chocolate chip snowman pancakes and Canadian bacon. That's what we needed from Sam's Club! It had been bugging Andrew and me because we couldn't remember that this evening. Oh, clean house in preparation for open house. That felt like "Day 1." Lunch at McDonald's so we could kill s couple hours (not eating the whole time, playing on the playground there). During lunch, I was told the boys prefer Chick-fil-a over McDonald's. But, CFA is not open on Sundays.
Back home a bit after 2. Agent gone. No major signs of activity. Hmm. We did see him before we left, so I know he showed up. Downstairs to play ... all sorts of games, including one that involved throwing stuffed animals at other people. Pandemonium! Work out. Dinner. Trip to park. Trip to store. Snack time. Story time. Bed time.
Now, laundry time ... and timesheet time. Uh ... timesheet time.
2 comments:
Anwyl has timesheet time, too...frequently recalled at the very last moment and taking a lot longer to do than one might think. You have our empathies....
Luckily, last week was a rare week when I worked on a few projects a lot. So, timesheeting was quicker than expected/feared.
Post a Comment