Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Sequestered in Seattle, Day 454

Tuesday was different because we didn't go running. Rachel was feeling no worse, but not at full strength, though she was awake early. Nicole had a meeting in the late morning with her deputy, and then made some deliveries in the afternoon. I tried to make sure the kids were on task, but I don't know if I succeeded.


After work, before starting on pizza, I took Rachel to the library to exchange books. She gave back two and got one new. The weather was nice at the time, but it rained a little later.

I made a potato pizza that was especially popular. I'm not sure what made it special. Perhaps just the gestalt.

Oh, I baked a loaf of bread this morning, too. How did I forget that? It's so routine these days.

Rachel wanted to watch Raya and the Last Dragon tonight, but we insisted on finishing Merlin first. We'll watch the movie on Friday. We're also looking forward to In the Heights.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

I had to look up gestalt. Yes, the pizza is an aesthetic success!