Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Honolulu Highlights 1.0

 We arrived around 2:30ish Hawaii time today and all of us, or at least I, was starving because we didn't really eat anything on the plane other than those cracker cookie things, which I think are called biscoff?

While me and my siblings waited for Mom and Dad to get the rental car keys, we decided to get some sour patch kids watermelon candies from the vending machine. Shout-out to Colin for having his wallet in his pocket so I didn't have to go back to our luggage to get my debit card!

I was a little surprised because the package was cold, but cold sour patch kids were actually pretty good so when we went to the drugstore for baby powder early tonight I was able to convince dad to get more.

We also got malasadas and walked along the Ala Moana Beach Park path, saw a rainbow, went to the grocery store, and had dinner at our condo.






Looking forward to seeing people tomorrow and exploring more!

3 comments:

Roy said...

Nice summary, Rachel. My job here is done.

Tanya said...

Sounds like a lovely first afternoon.

Rone' said...

Nice pictures. I like the rainbow over the buildings.