Laureva was invited to spend Tuesday night at her friend Chloe's house and stay to play all day today. Her friends Iris and Apolline were also invited. To thank Apolline and Stella's parents for taking them for two afternoons when we returned from our trip, I invited Stella to come to our house.
Laureva had told her sister that she might be sleeping outside in a tent. Not to be outdone, Maëva and Stella also decided they'd like to sleep outside. However, we do not have a tent. They slept on the astroturf in sleeping bags and a pile of blankets. They had a hard time getting to sleep as there was loud music from the fête in the village. They finally fell asleep around midnight, I think. I snapped these photos when I woke up at sunrise:


1 comments:
Who needs a tent? This is really camping!
Post a Comment