Day 13:
Sunday, July 6
Barcelona
Walked a ton today! First stop was a cafe for breakfast (I had a sandwich and a frappe), then some souvenir shopping (Colin and I got matching T-shirts in different colors of the Barcelona skyline), walked around the outside of the Cathedral of Barcelona which is gorgeous, then the Barcelona historical museum which was ruins of the city and super cool! Late lunch at a place called Nonna's Brunch that was super cute (Eric and I split the acai bowl and the smoked salmon toast--both delicious, and I had a matcha latte). A quick stop at a ceramics shop for my tile, and the merchant told me the history of the design on it that is a simple four-petal flower that is all over the stones on the sidewalks, and I also got the Gaudi hexagon design that has 3 shapes that are made up when it's connected with two other hexagons. We walked to La Barcaloneta and the beach and took in the ocean for a little while, and watched two guys rollerblading down the stairs backwards. We took the bus home for siesta and Dad and I made a bakery run for bread and a little cheesecake thing for me. We went out for dinner at a tapas place close by and I had a yummy virgin strawberry mojito! It was a fun day but felt very long.



3 comments:
Very cute photo of you and your dad!
Were Roy's and Nicole's hats the most touristy sombreros you saw?
My dad's definitely was
Post a Comment