I got up this morning at 6:30 a.m. so I'd be ready to go (to work) by 7. I then spent the next 6.5 hours working, much of it on calls. I did have a good view of the puppy-goat interaction this morning, though.
Lunch was had at some point during my last hour of calls, so I ended up eating lunch after others had finished.
What did we do the rest of the day? In no particular order:
- Trained the pups
- Walked over to the river (pics below)
- Had tacos for dinner
- Played Clue (Andrew won ... I forget what the combo was)
- Played Scrabble
- Walked around the property, with Cedar and Baby Daisy (nickname Whoopsie)
- Lifted the old concrete septic tanks lids; I scratched myself doing swings with the lighter of the two, which we estimate to be in the 80 lb range, so dad had to track down some hydrogen peroxide so I could disinfection





0 comments:
Post a Comment