Sunday, July 6, 2025

SLC to Trout Lake

We landed a bit before 10 am (MDT), got a rental car, picked up Andrew in Kaysville, stopped at the Layton Chipotle, and got on our way.


It was fairly smooth sailing. We stopped at Walmart in Nampa, ID, to grab some stuff. Then, got back on the road. It wasn't until 25 minutes later that I realized I hadn't paid for the stuff at Walmart. Shit! I called, but they said they couldn't do anything over the phone. Damn.

We backtracked to Walmart, carried the stuff in, paid for it at Customer Service, then got back in the car. We stopped in Ontario, OR for gas, and we noticed a Chipotle right off the road back to I-84. So, we grabbed dinner and continued on our way. We stopped one more time between there and dad's, ultimately arriving about 10:30 pm (PDT). The last hour in the dark wasn't much fun, but we made it and were definitely ready for bed!

1 comments:

Roy said...

Just catching up. Curious how you accidentally departed Walmart without checking out.