I had a few chips with my dinner (turkey burger). Lucas really likes chips (in this case, garden salsa sun chips). In order to keep him from incessantly saying "Bite. Bite. Bite.", I used my cunning and guile.
"Lucas, if you go give mom (who was in the kitchen; I was in the living room) a hug, you can have another chip."
Off he raced. He completed his task. And, then he was back. I gave him a small piece of chip, and we repeated the cycle. He didn't seem to tire of it. Eventually, I ate all of the chips while he was shuttling back and forth.
5 comments:
I'm sure that was a big help to Jenn & whatever she was doing in the kitchen.
She was eating ... and getting hugs.
Hey ... I think she's happy any time Lucas is happily engaged in an activity that doesn't involve him making a mess.
Yes, Evan is right. Any activity in which he is not asking to be carried around and is not making a mess is good.
All I saw was "Evan is right." : ^ )
Lucas gives good hugs!
Post a Comment