Here's the picture I snapped of everyone in the storm shelter. Justice does really well in there. Now, getting in and out, that's another story. But, we manage.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's the picture I snapped of everyone in the storm shelter. Justice does really well in there. Now, getting in and out, that's another story. But, we manage.
Posted by
ET
at
9:22 AM
6 comments:
Where is the storm shelter located?
It is under the floor of the garage.
Yes. That is correct.
When you have to camp out in the shelter, do you have anything else down there besides the family and a lamp? With my encouragement, Roy and I have become preppers. We have a bug out bag that is starting to get supplied (with such items as MREs, shovel, saw, water filter and tablets, flares, first aid, some other stuff and still more things we need to get). We also have an evacuation plan, but lack the other plans for when we aren't at home... we are either crazy or being practical.
Be safe and hope to see your smiling faces above ground soon.
The red tub has the essentials ... water, snacks, first aid kit, etc. We put the safe down there. I took my work and home laptops. I would have piled more stuff in if I had time and thought stuff might get blown away ... though I'm not sure exactly what.
I'm glad you have a storm shelter. For some reason I was thinking you only had the area under the stairs . . .
Post a Comment