After church and a trip to the store, we went down to Rivermont to "Hangout." Oh, whoops, we ate "lunch" about 10 before heading down.
I got the wireless password. Unfortunately, the wireless network doesn't send a strong signal to g'pa's room near the end of the hall. So, we dragged (drug?) Him out of his room to the tv room, turned off the tv, and monopolized the area for about an hour.
4 comments:
Cool. Sorry we missed it.
I attempted to join a call from Tanya this morning but Google wouldn't let me in and my tech support's kayaking in Glacier Bay.
It might be because I stopped it early on and mom started another one. The only way she can get sound is if she starts the hangout herself. But you should have gotten a notification for that one as well, she said she included everyone in the invite. Maybe next week . . .
So glad that worked out! Proof that it can be done...I saw other people in a video call in the activity area last time, so we will not be the only ones using the space for such a thing...
Post a Comment