Wednesday I ventured out without my jacket again. It was still a little chilly in the morning, but plenty warm by coming home time. There's no rain in the forecast, so I did some watering when I got back.
We stayed up even later to watch an episode of Demon Slayer. The boys had to wait to watch it while Rachel was in Guatemala, and since then their hopes have been thwarted many nights due to lacrosse practice or other nuisances. They wanted to watch a second episode tonight, but we discovered that we have caught up. New episodes arrive on Sundays.
Colin and I have started reading The House of Many Ways, the third and final book involving Howl and his castle that moves. I got it from the library on Saturday. I'm withholding judgment whether it retains the read-aloud charm of the other two, but it's going well so far.


1 comments:
Wow! Perhaps he's on track to become our first Tromble philosopher.
Post a Comment