Thursday, December 3, 2020

Lascours Lockdown, Day 264

Thursday, December 3rd. L2D34. 

Twinkle changed in to a new outfit overnight:
Hat topper and bracelet by Laureva. Dress by Maeva.
My last class of the semester this evening was anticlimactic. There was very little participation as a majority of the students were clearly unprepared. Oh well, on to other things . . .
This evening, the girls and I sang Silent Night. 
Jenny and I started distance-watching another series this evening, The Queen's Gambit, about a female chess player.
Covid-19 cases are down significantly with the current lockdown. It's still around, though, and people are still managing to spread it. One of my students missed class today because she has contracted it and wasn't feeling well. Our area is still above the national average in terms of case numbers, incident rate and hospital occupancy. 

2 comments:

Rone' said...

Twinkle looks cute in her new outfit. I see her mask hasn't arrived.

mt San Francisco said...

I will be interested to hear how you do with Queen's Gambit...we started it but only made it through about one and half episodes. Many people love it, though.