Monday, December 14, 2020

Lascours Lockdown, Day 275

Monday, December 14th. L2D45. Last day of official second lockdown.

Twinkle changed into her tutu overnight. This morning, she was perched atop a painting in the corner behind the green armchair.
EB did not charge again. Rather, Marie-Elisabeth had electricity problems. I took EB down to the charging station at the grocery store to see whether the problem was with the car or the house electricity. She charged just fine, so apparently we need to increase our electricity subscription up a level. 
While the car was charging, I picked up Tiger's crunchies, bought a few rolls of Christmas wrapping paper and caught up on the blog. 
This afternoon, my freshman literature students had their exam. I didn't have to deal with organizing that one, though, so spent the afternoon working on translation class prep for next semester.
When I left at 4:15 to pick up the girls, the light had already noticeably started to fail. Back home, we did homework, wrapped Sylvain's present from the girls once he'd left to meet some friends for dinner, and filled the Christmas cookie jars for the girls' teachers. Then, while the girls watched Objectif Top Chef, I made a quiche. After dinner, we sang Up On The Housetop for the first time, then each chose a song to sing again. Maeva chose Let It Snow, Laureva chose Jingle Bells, and I chose Silver Bells.

0 comments: