Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Happy Birthday, Laureva!

Laureva, if my math is correct, this is birthday number eight for you. I have had eight times that many birthdays, plus 1, so I guess that makes me an expert on them. Or maybe a really slow learner. We can compare notes on birthdays in August when you're here. If I get forgetful, all I have to do is to count the big chicks, and then I know your age too. Of course, if I really forget and count the little chicks instead, I'll think you're three, which would be a bad mistake.

Happy Birthday from Grandpa Galen, Grandma Pam, Lil Boose, Cosmic and the Things, and the Eight Big Chicks!

2 comments:

Roy said...

Happy birthday, Laureva.

By the time they get there, you'll be able to count all the chicks to remember Maëva's age.

Tanya said...

Thank you uncle Roy and Grandpa !!! Love Laureva