Thursday, June 2nd.
I had a meeting to attend at the university this morning, so I did today's Covid test. It was negative. Of the eight people in attendance at the meeting, three of us were wearing masks. The meeting got out earlier than anticipated, so I had time to run a few errands in Aix and make it home in time for a late lunch with Sylvain on the patio, each of us at different ends of the rectangular table and with hand sanitizer as one of the table wares. He showed me some of his photos from the Ibiza trip and I noticed he was masked in the airplane. He said masks had still been required on their Vueling (a low-cost Spanish airline, I think) flight.
This morning, Sylvain's throat was hurting again. It seemed to get better as the day wore on, however.
Happy Birthday to Rachel!
0 comments:
Post a Comment