Monday, December 10, 2012

Behind Bars?

I have been uprooted from my cubicle in the NW quadrant of the office to a spot on the S side.  But, it is all in the name of progress.  Two weeks from now, I should be able to move back into the same space.  Same window.  Same carpet.  New walls.  New door.  New desk.  New bookcase.  I guess it is like a Christmas present from work.


4 comments:

mt San Francisco said...

Nice to have your own office....I have never found the "open plan" spaces conducive to actual work.

ET said...

Well, it depends on who the workers are. But, generally, yeah, open spaces suck!

Tanya said...

So what are we looking at in the picture? What will be your new office?

ET said...

I took the picture from outside the office. The window you can see is the window in my office. The row of metal studs on the left defines the south wall. There is going to be a wall on the right, too ... where you can see the board on the floor (lower right corner), that is that is where the door is going to be. Then, you can see the wall on the north side of the office, too.

There is one other office north of mine before the existing wall.