Monday, December 10, 2012

Now Presenting...the DREAM VORTEX!

Forgive me for being a blog hog, but since we are so close to breaking 300 and since I just put together a slide "brochure" on the project I have been working on all year, I am going to make a series of posts with it. I will post them in reverse order so that if you are reading the blog from the top it will be in the correct order. I have to post the images large so that you can read the text — you will have to click to see the full image. If anyone has thoughts on information that might be needed to tell the story more clearly, bring 'em on... this presentation was for another place where I might do a project and I'm so close to the subject that I don't always understand what needs explanation.



3 comments:

ket said...

Cool. Nice to see some examples of what we talked about on one of my visits.

mt San Francisco said...

Hey, KET...what are YOU up to? Avoiding drizzle? Battling statistics? Moving energies? Inquiring minds want to know...

Tanya said...

Have you had a chance to read that Richard Powers novel yet? I reviewed it last year: http://tromble.blogspot.fr/2011/09/plowing-dark-by-richard-powers.html