Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best of 2012

According to Blogger, the Nothing But Tromble post with the most page views in 2012 was Juneau weekend, with 35. It's All About the Trains came in second, with 14.

According to my script, the Nothing But Tromble post with the most comments in 2012 was True to form..., with 15. Eight years! came in second, with 11.

Congratulations to Kristen and Meredith for those most popular posts, and to Roné and Tanya for the runners up.

7 comments:

ET said...

Whoa! Back the apple cart up. 2012 isn't over yet!

Roy said...

I know. But once the new year comes, I may suddenly find myself with less time to consider these topics. If anything changes before Tuesday, I will gladly revise this post. There's still time to write the most popular post of 2012! (Or to lobby for more attention for one of your past efforts.)

ET said...

I thought you said you were going to be off work for a month! You can't spend ALL that time changing diapers!

Roy said...

I'll also be driving Rachel to and from school, taking Lydia on outings, and writing two posts every three days to try to catch up with Tanya.

ET said...

Ahhh. What do you have planned with Lydia?

Reading the blog might be quite the task in the new year, if Tanya is posting every other day, you're going for 2/3, and Meredith is still trying to avoid doing whatever it is that she's been avoiding that has led to the flurry of blog posting!

mt San Francisco said...

Boy oh boy does Evan have me figured out.

ET said...

You're giving me way too much credit ... there is no way I have you figured out. Parts, sure ... totally, no way.