Thursday, August 16, 2018

Dance Master?

After watching the girls Just Dance for hours on end, Sylvain sometimes gets a hankering to join in the fun. He gets a real kick out of beating them at their own game and then taunts them with "Who's the boss now?" which rankles Maëva, especially, to no end. I've offered to battle him several times, to no avail. I think he's scared to lose.

1 comments:

ET said...

Ha ha.

I usually take it easy on the boys playing table tennis. Andrew is taking to it really well. Lucas ... hmmm. Lucas has all the tools, he just doesn't always take things seriously. Oh, how is this related? Well, if they start mouthing off, the slam comes out. I've been known to bash the balls so hard that after hitting the table (I have to win the points for it to be effective), they bounce and hit off the back wall, then bounce back into the stairwell.