Tuesday, August 28th. Plain pancakes. Hide and seek with girls and Grandma. Mom did girls' hair with new barrettes. Strawberries for Laureva. Hearts for Maëva. Market in Largentière. Smoothies. This time, I had one. Watermelon, pineapple, lemon. Tasty. But I think I prefer Mom's watermelon, canteloupe, mango. Mom got some salted caramel nougat to take back for her work friends. Walked up to Chateau. Closed for season. Walked to church. Maëva wanted to go inside. She asked to light a candle for David. Laureva did one, too. Sylvain found some fresh kiwi juice. Tried it later at home. Disappointing. Doesn't taste like kiwi. Back home, warmed up leftover fries in a skillet with olive oil. After lunch, back to La Perle d'Eau. Hotter than yesterday. Stayed a bit longer. Grandma took girls on waterslide 10 times! Go Awesome Grandma! Girls practiced diving under bridges, aka legs. Laureva getting better and better at swimming. Sylvain swam 20 laps. 1k to add to the 12k he ran this morning. Pit stop for ice cream bars and peaches on way home. Girls watched a French Santa Claus comedy while Mom and I prepared an omelet for dinner with the remaining fries, avocado, garden tomatoes and green beans. Ice cream bars for dessert. Bed for girls then an episode of Black Mirror for adults. Another fun-packed day.
Monday, August 27, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment